Crytek Istanbul was founded in December 2012. Although the studio is the newest in the company, as a member of the Crytek family our colleagues are very experienced industry personnel. Everyone at Crytek Istanbul is experienced in multitasking, and we work hard on operating game services for Warface and GFACE. You will be working in a refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere and will be a part of making Crytek a greater place to work – in short: become a hero.
If you’re looking for an outstanding and multicultural place to work in a lively city, this is the right place. Istanbul is one of the largest cities in the world and truly lives up to the term of cosmopolitan city, with over 10 million inhabitants and a mix of cultures and religions. The weather is classified as Mediterranean, with hot and humid summers opposed by chilly winters. Within the city center, tradition, innovation, history, and diversity go hand-in-hand. Istanbul is known for its beautiful mosques, churches, museums, and baths – famous sites to visit are for example the Blue Mosque, the Aya Sofya, and Topkapi Palace. At night Istanbul offers a variety of bars, restaurants, and clubs to fit anyone’s needs.
Crytek is always looking for the best talent. If you have a passion for games and want to share the excitement and enthusiasm that we feel for creating great games, please contact us.
What’s in it for you when working at Crytek Istanbul?
• Working hours 10AM to 7PM (45 hours per week)
• Competitive salary
• 6 public and 2 religious holidays in addition to regular vacation days
• Health insurance by the social insurance institution of the Republic of Turkey
• The pension fund is the regular government pension fund
• Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits, and communication with local authorities
• Relocation support
• Monthly public transportation card (Mavikart)
• Monthly restaurant card (Multinet)
• Free non-alcoholic hot and cold beverages
• Team events, parties, and lots of fun!